5 1000 $5.00 - $1,000.00
A few ways donations have helped the community recently...
We help a variety of different people in the community for a variety of reasons. Anyone nominated for assistance goes through a standard vetting process. The cases are evaluated based on the severity of the situation and need. Our board votes to decide what we support and to what financial level.
Some things we've helped local families with in the past include:
- Donation to the Veterans luncheon
- Tires for someone traveling frequently to support their family
- Gas and Grocery Gift Cards for families with someone in the hospital
- Funding to build a wheelchair accessible ramp
- School Opening Project - we provide bookbags, school supplies , underwear , clothes to local schools
- Snack program for Douglas Elementary – we provide PTO with monies to help run their snack program
- Thanksgiving Food Program – provide gift cards to families to buy food
- Christmas Giving Project - Provide wrapped gifts for 80+ recipeints
- Donation to The Veteran’s Annual Luncheon
- Donation to The Interurban
- Donation to Special Olympics
Cow Hill Yacht Club (CHYC) is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) charitable organization. Membership fees and donations are tax deductible to the extent of the law.